Your booking is accepted subject to the following terms and conditions and by confirming your booking you accept that these terms & conditions will apply. Any departure from these conditions, stipulated in any reservation will only be considered as accepted once our written consent has been accorded. The purchaser in no case will be allowed to put forward standards, specifications, statutes, rules or conditions not duly accepted by Redy2Go.
All fares are retail and include GST. All fares are as quoted at the time of booking. Fares and pick up times are subject to change without notice and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
All children over 13 years of age are charged at the adult rate. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children 3-12 years of age are charged at the Child rate. Children aged 0-3 years of age travel free. For the purpose of determining a ‘Family Fare’ a family comprises 2 Adults & 2 Children. NSW law prescribes that all passengers must wear the fitted seatbelt whilst the vehicle is in motion, failure to do so will be the sole responsibility of the passenger, parent or guardian and/or the person confirming the reservation.
Luggage is limited to one suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. All luggage must be clearly labeled by the passenger. Passengers should carry valuable items e.g. cash, jewelry, electronic devices, etc. onboard.
Dangerous goods, flammable liquids, explosives and weapons are not permitted.
A surcharge will apply for the following additional luggage items as shown, passengers should advise reservations of long or unusual items at the time of booking;
• Additional luggage, $5.00 per item
• Surfboards of Snow Ski’s (no longer than 183cm), $8.00 per item
• Bike in Bike Box, $8.00 per item
• Golf Clubs, $8.00 per set
• Luggage items not listed above will be carried by pre-arrangement only, on a price on application basis.
Redy2Go takes all care in the transportation of passenger’s luggage. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that their luggage is loaded and unloaded from the vehicle and that all personal possessions are removed from the vehicle when they alight. Redy2Go accepts no liability for loss or damage to passenger’s luggage or personal property.
Redy2Go strongly recommends that all passengers travelling on domestic or international flights obtain adequate Travel Insurance prior to departure.
The route taken will be at the sole discretion of the driver. Should the driver deem any location or situation unsafe, inaccessible or unsuitable for any reason whatsoever, an alternative route/location will be sort and used, or termination of travel will occur if necessary. No refunds will be applicable in this instance.
Any amendments to your booking after confirmation can only be accepted subject to availability. Redy2Go reserves the right to charge an amendment fee in respect of any change to your booking in addition to any other applicable charges in relation to the amendment.
Once confirmed, your Redy2Go booking cannot be canceled. In the event that you need to reschedule, your Redy2Go booking will remain valid for use within the next (6) months.
Redy2Go has no liability for any act, omission or default, whether negligent or otherwise of any third party or booking agent. In circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. No claim for Liquidated Damages, Consequential Loss or for any other eventuality shall be admissible.
• Food & Beverage Consumption: Food & Beverages are not to be consumed on any Redy2Go vehicle.
• You are responsible for any damage or soiling of the vehicle either internally or externally in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• In all case the driver of the vehicle will have the discretion to stop the vehicle and disembark those passengers engaging in unacceptable, illegal or unruly behavior.
• Alcohol & Smoking: The consumption of alcohol and smoking is not permitted by law on any vehicle supplied by Redy2Go.
• Passengers are responsible for checking departing flight schedules and ensuring they have allowed adequate time to get to the airport.
• Passengers booked on the last Redy2Go service for the day that they arrive, who miss their allocated pick up will need to make alternate transport arrangements at their own expense.
• All bookings are subject to availability at the time of reservation. For operational reasons Redy2Go reserves the right to substitute any vehicle where necessary.
• Redy2Go reserves the right to cancel any service or amend any fare without notice.
• Accounts are strictly thirty (30) days, payable within seven (7) days of receipt. Redy2Go reserves the right to charge all outstanding amounts owed to the nominated credit card provided.
• In every case Redy2Go will not be liable, whether in tort, in contract or otherwise for any accident, delay, injury or damage to persons or property of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any negligence or breach of contract by Redy2Go) caused, included or resulting from the carriage of a passenger or the provision of services
• The Plaza Premium Lounge product cannot be cancelled or refunded after purchase, and is only available to customers travelling internationally.
Agents registered with Redy2Go to have online access to our reservations system will be required to choose a username and password. Protecting the confidentiality of the username and password is the agents responsibility. The agent will be solely liable for any transaction, use, or activity on your account giving rise to any liability, monetary, or legal event.
By use of our website www.redy2go.com.au or reservations portal you agree to the terms of our website as set out below.
• All information contained in the website is believed to be correct at time of publication, however no guarantee expressed or implied is made regarding the accuracy or reliability of the information given. Redy2Go and its associated entities disclaim all liability and responsibility for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by any recipient relying on anything contained in or omitted from the website.
• Any links or advertisements to third party websites are not under our control. They are provided as information only and users should take note of their individual terms and conditions and privacy statements. We do not take responsibility for the content of third party web sites.
All photos, images, artwork and logo’s, graphics, business names, company names, and trade names displayed on our vehicles and throughout our website, reservations portals and printed materials are copyright and the exclusive property of Redy2Go, and are protected by Australian copyright law. No license to use or reproduce in any form any of these copyright items is granted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.